Reports & Chart by Appvibe - Dashboard Gadget for Jira
Reports & Chart Dashboard Gadget for Jira
Get this app to add reports and charts to your Jira dashboards and display statistics of your Jira tickets and projects.
Once it's installed, you can start using the app right away from your Dashboards with a simple configuration.
Adding the app to your Dashboard
- As a first step, if you haven’t already, create a Dashboard in your Jira instance by going to Dashboards - Create dashboard
- Once on the Dashboard, search in the Gadgets section for "Appvibe" then click on the "Add" button
Configuring the app
- First, select the type of chart you want. The options are Bar, Dots, Doughnut and Pie charts
- Then select the Y and X axis. Currently, the Y-axis can only be the number of issues. The X-axis can be the project name, the status and the creation date
- Optionally, you can use the filter section to filter for projects, or time frame
- Finally, click on "Save" to display your chart
When your chart is displayed, you can use the cog icon to open the Settings menu again:
You can also use the filter icon to filter your projects easily: